What an Amazing Year!
I want to take a minute to say thank you to all of my amazing clients! I appreciate your constant support and love of my photography. I truly love what I do and you make that all possible! I mean, who wouldn't love snuggling some adorable babies for their job? Well, that is really not all I do haha. There are so many things behind the scenes that happen, from soothing crying little ones to hours of editing. It is all so worth it!
This year started in a larger studio than I previously had. Looking back, I don't know how I managed in a 98 sqft studio for almost 3 years! I am almost busting out of the seams now with all my props, gowns, backdrops, and adorable little outfits. I just love finding new outfits and props for my clients. I want to make sure that when you come to my studio all you have to bring is yourself and your family.
I have captured over 100 sessions this year! It is crazy to think about how many families I saw. I saw many familiar faces and just as many new ones. I love being able to watch all of my returning clients' families grow! I am also so appreciative that they continue to choose me to capture their memories. I have had a few families in particular this year that have literally come to me almost every 3-6 months for the past 3 years to capture their first child and then now have a second little one that I am able to capture from mom's maternity session to their milestone sessions. I love also when their children get to know me and have been in my studio so many times it is like a second home lol.
Some of the most memorable sessions of the year:
- I was at the New Hampshire Seacoast photographing a wonderful family I have had for years now and it was just clearing up a bit from a passing shower. There was a beautiful rainbow that went through the clouds. It was definitely a first at any type of session I have been to. It was so amazing. Later on that evening their session had a gorgeous sunset. It was just perfect and I couldn't have planned it any better!
- I photographed another mom to be at Krebs Farm in Sanborton, New Hampshire. We had just had severe thunderstorms and there were more in the distance. It created a stunning backdrop for a gorgeous mama to be.
- A blue and white cake smash. Things started a little hectic for this poor family. They forgot the outfit and things were not going right. We rescheduled for a little later in the day. This boy demolished his cake lol It was everywhere! I say it was definitely worth the wait!
- There was a little newborn guy that just was FULL of smiles. He smiled with every set up. I have never seen a newborn so smiley, but it was soooo adorable! Plus, he was also a rainbow baby 🌈.
- I will say I have had several newborns this year who have been so expressive; from smiles to mean mugging me lol They seriously have had me in tears from laughing so hard at some of the faces they make.
- Finally, I have had so many cake smash sessions that have just made me smile. This age is so precious. Everything is new and they love to explore their world. I have found that the best part of cake smashes this year was absolutely NOT the CAKE, but the SPLASH after the cake!! They seriously love it and have had all of us watching them laughing hysterically!
So again, I want to say thank you for everything! It means the world that you choose me to capture your most precious memories. I hope you all have an AMAZING New Year!!!! I hope to see you all again!! ❤️
Stephanie Ann Photography